Citarasa Timur ke Barat @ Cinnamon Coffee House, One World
This month, we celebrate Malaysia’s unique and multi-cultural food heritage at Cinnamon Coffee House, One World Hotel as it is transformed into a bazaar with live action stalls offering a myriad of tastes from the states around the country.
After a long day, seeing this thoughtful little gesture from the hotel team surely warms the heart. Beautiful little gift of kurma before we feast on our dinner.
From over 100 delicacies with six menus rotated daily, it is a daunting task to choose a favourite dish from the wide buffet spread as everything look so good and mouth-watering!
Am I weird to start from the dessert counter? Ayden and I have the same style of eating and we always start with desserts :)
How can we say NO to these?
Desserts range from luscious cakes, dainty French pastries to traditional treats Sago Gula Melaka, Bubur Nangka, Ais Cendol, Ais Kacang and many more.
My all time favourite Sup Gearbox.
One of the more unique live action stalls around. Here is where we get the best of the best such as Bubur Lambuk and Sup Gearbox that tickles the taste buds and tempts the senses.
On top of hearty Malay cuisine, there are also Chinese, Indian, Japanese and Western fare, local hawker delights, mixed grill items and seafood on ice.
Lok-lok for the kids overlooking the calming blue pool.
Ethan’s favourite seafood spaghetti.
Ayden had lots of these huge strawberries from the fresh fruit counter.
The Citarasa Timur ke Barat promotion is priced at:
8 – 17th June 2015
RM110.00 per adult and RM56.00 per children aged 4 to 12 years old
18 June – 16 July 2015
RM158.00 per adult and RM79.00 per children aged 4 to 12 years old
The buffet dinner is available from 6.30pm to 10.30pm nightly. For reservation, please call 603-7681 1157.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,998 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,719 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,495 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,923 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,971 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,758 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,112 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,252 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,266 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,594 views
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp