10+1 Things To Do in Genting this School Holidays
We are finally back from our 4 days 3 nights getaway to Genting. There are so many things to do and see that even FOUR whole days seemed like not enough. Let me list down a quick recap of the things we did here for the past few days:
1) Genting Skyway
Bring the kids for a leisurely ride up to Resorts World Genting on the Skyway Cable Cars. Look and listen to the sound of nature along the way.
2) 50 Penguins @ Snow World
In conjunction with their 50th anniversary, Resorts World Genting brought 50 cute and cuddly penguins up to their very own winter wonderland, the Snow World. Have your family picture taken with them or go sledding in the new SnowWorld in First World Plaza.
3) Behind the Scenes Tour
Take a sneak peak into their daily operations and learn more about the resort with their Behind-The-Scenes Tour! Behind the Scenes Tour is a role-play activity that introduces participants to the behind the scenes scenario of the daily going-ons in Genting Resort World. Ethan got to learn what goes on in SnowWorld, enter the snow making room and even learn making snow himself. He also got the opportunity to learn how to control the stage lights and sounds at Genting International Showroom. Not only that, he learned to make his own bento and decorate them too. Upon completion of the tour, he goes home with a certificate and a goody bag.
This fun Behind-The-Scenes Tour is priced at only RM28 per person. Genting Rewards Member gets a special rate of RM25.
4) Clown Boulevard
Meet and Greet clowns at the Clown Boulevard, Genting Grand Open Car Park from 3pm to 7pm. I’ve never seen so many clowns in one place in my entire life!
5) Dinner at Bubbles & Bites
Special ‘Glow in the Dark’ dinner at Bubbles & Bites. It was our first time feasting on glowing meals. I am sure we did not eat any glow worms or fireflies though :P
Read more about our glowing dinner here.
6) Candy Land, Padini Walkway, First World Plaza
Decorate your own ice-cream, make a badge or go through the candy maze.
Purchase an ice-cream and decorate it yourself with your favourite condiments.
Enjoy your masterpiece after that :)
At just RM10, Ethan made his own badge. I helped Ayden make one too ^_^
Ayden trying to find his way out of the maze in Candy Land. Anybody care to help? :D
7) Dinosaurland @ Rainforest
From feeding an adult dinosaur to giving its babies milk and riding a dinosaur for a family picture. Catch it all at the Rainforest, First World Plaza.
Watch the video of Ayden and Ethan feeding the babies:
Baby human feeding baby dinosaur, too cute!
8) RIO, Horizon 50
Catch the first ever BLU and JEWEL mascots in the world at Horizon 50 and grab a picture with them! Also participate in the RIO party happening at the same venue.
Bowling easily takes up a couple of hours for us. It was the boys’ first time bowling and they enjoyed every moment of it. The bowling alley here actually glows in the dark in the evenings and night time!
10) Arcade Games
Purchase a preloaded eZiCash card to be used in the arcade arena. The kids enjoyed themselves a lot here.
Catch iLuminate, the electrifying dance performance from America’s Got Talent.
18 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 130,961 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,746 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,515 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 85,272 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 80,362 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,955 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,470 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,262 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,288 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 54,805 views
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu