Project Cookie Fail
Ok. Today’s entry is a replicate of my Dayre entry. I’ve been thinking, I update my Dayre sometimes but nobody reads it there. It’s like a ghost town there in my page. So I’m going to post it here in my blog instead where at least I have one or two readers -.- But the best part about Dayre is their stickers. The stickers you see here are ‘stolen’ from Dayre. Do check it out here if you are keen.
Tested the oven yesterday and it was working well. My oven had not been working well for some time now but it was okay yesterday.
Quickly browsed the internet for some quick and simple cookie recipe.
Happily went shopping for cookie ingredients today. Being rather ambitious, I bought quite a lot of stuffs!
Saw this famous Penang White Curry noodles on sale in Cold Storage. Promo price at RM7.99?! Where got cheap like that? In my mom’s kampung we can get it at RM6.90 nia..
I ate this before. A friend gave me a pack of 4. I ate one, gave my mom one and my sister another one. One more keep at home in the first aid kit in case of emergency.
My mom tried. She said not nice. Very jelak. Aiyo very hard to please that Nyonya. My sister tried she said OK ooooo. Sedap jugak. And then my mom had to outdo me. She gave me Mamee Chef! She asked, “Pernah makan this one?” I said NO wor. She said “eat la. This one nicer. Not so jelak. The noodles texture oso better. Daddy oso lagi suka this”. The way she promotes this, people will think she owns Mamee or something!
My mom gave me these two. Ok la, that’s prove that she doesnt own Mamee after all. If she does, she would have given me at least a carton, kan? >_<
I cooked it and yeah wor, I prefer this to that White Curry Noodles. I love the springy texture and this is not so jelak la. But still I am fair, I keep both this and the white curry noodles in my first aid kit. In case of emergencies, I can have BOTH!
ANYWAY… *why am I talking about instant noodles when I actually wanted to write about cookies!* Coming back to my cookies… I went home and happily laid some of the stuffs I bought on the table to take picture for blogging should the cookies turn out so well I’ll be more famous than Famous Amos!
This is part of the first recipe that I planned to bake. I told you I was rather ambitious and actually wanted to bake two recipes!!!
So after taking this picture, I started measuring the ingredients. Oh yeah, before that, I switched on the oven to preheat it. Then while I shiok shiok measure ingredients, the entire house blacked out. My oven tripped the power AGAIN!
What the heck should I do with all the ingredients now?!!
22 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,884 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,715 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,480 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,895 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,919 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,740 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,085 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,250 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,265 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,591 views
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Noble House KL Chinese New Year Menu