How to draw the STAR of our Jalur Gemilang?
With Merdeka Day just around the corner, Ethan has been learning a lot about patriotism and singing the Jalur Gemilang and Satu Malaysia songs everyday in Kindy. Yesterday, he brought home his homework and proudly showed me the Jalur Gemilang he drew in class.
I find it amazing that he is able to draw the STAR as I always find it difficult during my school days. I told him that my star always ended up looking like a disaster until my Mom taught me a simple method to help make it easier. Ethan requested for me to teach him too so I did.
I told him to draw 7 lines to get 14 ends.
Draw each tip and just like that, you’ll get the 14 tip star for your Jalur Gemilang!
So he tried…
And his star ended up looking like this! LoL! >_<
How do YOU draw the Jalur Gemilang star? Care to share?
14 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here for my disclosure policy.
In The Media
* ntv7 The Breakfast Show 8/5/2013
* MHI TV3 9/02/2013
* Hello On Two TV2 4/02/2013
* Chiki Boom TV2
* Bernama Radio24 13/09/2012
* The Star, Metro 19/01/2012
* The Star
* In.Tech 07/09/2010
* ParenThots 05/09/2010
* The Star, Tech Takes 01/09/2010
* The Star, 14/04/2010
* ParenThots, 12/04/2010
* TV3, 15/02/2010
* The Star, 25/11/2009
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- My Tong Sui Collection - 95,302 views
- Water World @ i-City - 81,167 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 48,887 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 47,458 views
- Scorching HOT! - 46,612 views
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 44,361 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 43,751 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 40,860 views
- Taken for Granted - 37,798 views
- Have pouffe will titon - 36,190 views
- Ayden’s 1st Birthday Celebration in Malacca
- Curvz Café, Silka Cheras
- Paper Plate Shark Craft For Kids
- Self-feeding baby
- Merdeka and Malaysia Day International Hi-Tea @ Curvz Café
- Music Mobile
- Nyonya Cuisine by Chef Debbie Teoh @ PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
- “Go-Go Crazy” Japanese Buffet @ Kofuku, Seri Pacific Hotel