How to draw the STAR of our Jalur Gemilang?
With Merdeka Day just around the corner, Ethan has been learning a lot about patriotism and singing the Jalur Gemilang and Satu Malaysia songs everyday in Kindy. Yesterday, he brought home his homework and proudly showed me the Jalur Gemilang he drew in class.
I find it amazing that he is able to draw the STAR as I always find it difficult during my school days. I told him that my star always ended up looking like a disaster until my Mom taught me a simple method to help make it easier. Ethan requested for me to teach him too so I did.
I told him to draw 7 lines to get 14 ends.
Draw each tip and just like that, you’ll get the 14 tip star for your Jalur Gemilang!
So he tried…
And his star ended up looking like this! LoL! >_<
How do YOU draw the Jalur Gemilang star? Care to share?
14 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 118,709 views
- Water World @ i-City - 110,679 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 102,906 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,087 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 74,717 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 65,441 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,006 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 55,813 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,590 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,206 views
- Concerns before sending Ayden to school
- Mooncakes from Qing Palace Pulai Springs Resort, Johor Bahru
- Tooth Enamel Chipping Off in Toddler’s Teeth
- Moon Folk Sauna Steamboat, Sri Petaling
- What tastes great and is filled with lots of DHA goodness?
- South East Asia Buffet Dinner @ J’s Cafe & Restaurant
- Garden to Table
- Latino Fiesta @ TEMPTationS, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur