Baskin Robbins Flavor Election Finale
We attended the Baskin Robbins Flavor Election finale yesterday evening at The Square, Publika. We were given color coded t-shirts in accordance to the flavor that we have voted earlier. I voted for sixthseal.com hence we got the PINK tee.
Ethan’s pink tee. Good to make a princess dress :P
Darling and I in pink too.
And then we started eating and eating because Malaysians being Malaysians, it was free flow (of Baskin Robbins for Nuffnang bloggers last night)!
And more… BURP!
Then I spotted the one and only sixthseal himself. He’s the reason we were all wearing pink lah. Look at him at the height of his macho-ness. Pink tee, pink bottle, pink board,
We were then introduced to the rest of the bloggers who represented the other 4 flavors.
Soon after it was the Baskin Robbins ice-cream eating competition. Without a doubt I was rooting for team PINK!
While the rest of the contestant were eating spoon by spoon, Huai Bin ate the entire scoop at one go! :O
Can see or not? The entire elephant went into his mouth!
Needless to say, his team won the challenge.
Look at them already celebrating while the rest are still struggling to finish their ice-cream. Team PINK totally dominated the game!
Though we’d love to stay back and have more fun..
Because Baskin Robbins is making people HAPPY.. but we had to leave as I have to report at KLCC by 6am the next morning. I can’t afford to stay up too late so we left midway :(
Another reason for us leaving early is..
We ate too much Baskin Robbins ice-cream and DOUBLED UP side ways! See?! So KEMBANG liao :P
22 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,506 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,891 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,923 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,697 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,529 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,061 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,746 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,256 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,967 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,526 views
- Guess where were we …
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?