The New Snow World @ Genting Highland
Darling, Ethan and I each has that Genting Theme Park Annual Passport. We make a trip up like once or twice a month as it is only an hour drive away from home.
Looking at this reminds me that we’ll need to renew our passport dy :D
This time around once we renew our passport, we plan to make a visit to the NEW Snow World! Located at Level T2A, First World Plaza, they were closed for renovation the last few times we went up Genting. At 22.8k sq ft. it is the Biggest Winter Wonderland in Malaysia.
Among the attraction spots in the NEW Snow World are:
LED Light Animation Scheme
Ethan has never experienced snow so it’s really a good idea to bring him here where we can experience the transition from cheery daytime to magical nighttime in SnowWorld itself!
I love this artist’s impression of nighttime in Snow World. Can’t wait to experience it myself!
There are plenty of attraction spots and corners in the thematic interior which provide a beautiful backdrop for endless photo opportunities. Climb up a flight of stairs to the outlandish castle which is a contrast to the quaint and scenic downtown streetscape. Standing high up at the center podium will give a breathtaking view of the entire surroundings, and is also a great place to snap a few photos!
The Winter Downtown + World Heritage Concept
Walk through the authentic streets as animated and rhythmic lights twinkle from the windows of the shops which houses an English Tea Shop, a French Bakery, an Italian Pizzeria as well as shops displaying Spanish red wine, Dutch clogs and Swiss chocolates to experience the culture and heritage of different countries. Reminiscence of our Europe trip 6 years ago!
Thank goodness for this attraction nestled in the snow-covered “hills” is the Warm House as I get ‘frozen’ rather quickly. This will be a nice spot to take a rest before continuing to discover more of the snowy wonderland!
Ice Sculpture + Play Slide + Cresta Run Slide + Snowball Time
I’m excited to see the spectacular ice sculptures on display as we frolic in the snow. We also want to take a spin on the Play Slide or Cresta Run Slide!
Most importantly, I don’t want to only indulge in these artist’s impression pictures of the NEW Snow World. I want to experience the REAL thing and blog the REAL pictures!
Who wants to join me? Let us all go together one of these days and have a great SNOW BALL FIGHT! :D
Saturday I have class so most probably kenot. We go on Sunday, kay?
There is no weight and height limit to enter the SnowWorld *jumps excitedly* but a minimum height of 4 ft and a maximum weight of 65kg to board the Cresta Run *jumps with joy again coz I’m OVER 4ft tall*
So if things go as planned, I’ll be back here blogging about the REAL thing, REAL experience with REAL pictures SOON! In the meantime, I’ll go shave some ice and practice tossing some snowballs! ^_^
We’ve set foot in the NEW Snow World and took quite a number of pictures. See them here.
17 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
In The Media
* ntv7 The Breakfast Show 8/5/2013
* MHI TV3 9/02/2013
* Hello On Two TV2 4/02/2013
* Chiki Boom TV2
* Bernama Radio24 13/09/2012
* The Star, Metro 19/01/2012
* The Star
* In.Tech 07/09/2010
* ParenThots 05/09/2010
* The Star, Tech Takes 01/09/2010
* The Star, 14/04/2010
* ParenThots, 12/04/2010
* TV3, 15/02/2010
* The Star, 25/11/2009
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- My Tong Sui Collection - 96,190 views
- Water World @ i-City - 93,085 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 49,540 views
- Scorching HOT! - 48,195 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 48,145 views
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 46,349 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 44,583 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 42,019 views
- Confinement Red Dates Tea - 38,566 views
- Taken for Granted - 38,437 views
- Craft lessons during the holidays
- Simple Mac and Cheese recipe for busy moms
- Christmas Decor: Berjaya Times Square’s Biggest Christmas Tree Replica
- An evening out at the movies
- Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- Christmas Decor : Sunway Pyramid’s Hoopful Christmas
- Pretz n’ Beanz Cafe
- Would you let your kid play in puddles?
Nuffnang Advertorials (2014)
* Samsung KidsTime Conclusion
* Samsung KidsTime Educational Apps
* HP Print Apps
* Samsung KidsTime App
* Nestum 3-in-1
* Matrix Global Schools
* Ice Age Adventure 2014
* Liese Blaune
* Universal Studio Hollywood
* Tiger Balm Mosquito Repellent
* Nestum #MoreLife
* Vanish Stain Remover
* KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask Giveaway
* KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask
* Celcom CNY
* New Kia Optima K5