Ramadhan buffet : Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Last year, we had a fabulous Ramadhan feast at Fuzion, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. You can read all about it by clicking here.
We were invited again this year to a preview of their Ramadhan spread. Themed “Warisan Rumpun Melayu” it offers a great variety of Moroccan dishes as well as a sumptuous International spread. The selection of Moroccan dishes includes Hummus, Moroccan Harira Soup, and Moroccan Mixed Grill. A dish not to be missed at Fuzion would be, the Lamb Okra Saloona. Priced at RM128++ per person, the Moroccan spread will also feature Arabic-style Whole Roasted Lamb, Chicken Tagine, Saffron Rice as well as desserts consisting of Baklava, Moroccan Sweet and Dates.
This is actually the first Ramadhan buffet I’ve attended that served steamed fish! *Ethan jumps in excitement*
Meanwhile, at the four-star Pyramid Tower Hotel, Atrium Café takes a more traditional approach with its dinner spread themed “Warisan Rumpun Melayu” which features authentic Malay dishes from around Malaysia.
Diners can indulge in the Sup Ekor Lembu with Fries and Roti Bengali, Gulai Kawah Bagan Serai, Nasi Briyani Gam Ayam, Laksa Kedah, Asam Pedas Portugis, Ikan Bakar Pari Cencaru and Kembong with Air Asam and a host of other traditional dishes for a truly ‘Warisan Rumpun Melayu’ experience. This dinner buffet spread at Atrium Café is priced at RM98++ per person.
One thing I love about Ramadhan is the local kuih-muih. They are my favourite and I always have them FIRST before digging into the main dishes :D
Ethan on the other hand, prefers ketupat, lemang and the likes!
CIMB cardholders will enjoy the ‘A feast for four, a bill for three’ promotion when they dine at either Fuzion or Atrium Café 20 July to 18 August 2012. Citibank and RHB credit card holders will receive a 25% discount on dining throughout the promotional period. Card holders are advised to make prior reservations.
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
+60 3 7495 1888
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here for my disclosure policy.
In The Media
* ntv7 The Breakfast Show 8/5/2013
* MHI TV3 9/02/2013
* Hello On Two TV2 4/02/2013
* Chiki Boom TV2
* Bernama Radio24 13/09/2012
* The Star, Metro 19/01/2012
* The Star
* In.Tech 07/09/2010
* ParenThots 05/09/2010
* The Star, Tech Takes 01/09/2010
* The Star, 14/04/2010
* ParenThots, 12/04/2010
* TV3, 15/02/2010
* The Star, 25/11/2009
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- My Tong Sui Collection - 95,096 views
- Water World @ i-City - 76,038 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 48,683 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 47,313 views
- Scorching HOT! - 46,280 views
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 43,468 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 43,454 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 40,376 views
- Taken for Granted - 37,682 views
- Have pouffe will titon - 36,072 views
- suituapui on A Color A Day Porridge For Babies
- Poh Huai Bin on Colour Me Young
- A Color A Day Porridge For Babies « Home is where My Heart is… on Easy Homemade Chicken Stock for Babies
- A Color A Day Porridge For Babies « Home is where My Heart is… on Fuss free baby porridge recipes
- Tekkaus on Colour Me Young