Best playground hunt : Desa ParkCity
Play is very important to a child. A child can learn so much more through play than in the confinement of a classroom. I love bringing Ethan to the playground for that is the time I can really take my mind off ‘work’ and exercise a little.
I not only bring him to the playground at home but also to other playgrounds in the Klang Valley.
Their height limit is so tall that I am eligible to PLAY! :P
What we love about the playground here is that the equipment is very different than those found in any other playgrounds…
There are LOTS of physical play available. The little monkey is extremely happy hanging and swinging here, there and everywhere.
He loves this narrow slide too.
This is one pretty good
butt thigh exercise equipment. You can slide it to your left and right.
Guess what he and Daddy are doing? This wheel can rotate. The kids will sit, lie or do whatever on it and you turn it. I saw 2 kids got flung off that wheel (on purpose!)
But I guess most kids will rate this giant swing as their favourite. Ethan had so much time ‘flying’ on it like as if it is Aladdin’s magic carpet!
See how happy those kids are! I wish I can have a ride too but there are guards around forbidding adults to play here… But I’m BELOW that yellow line, I wonder if they’ll chase me away? ^_^
Later in the evening Ethan joined a couple of kids in the stream.
He fed the fish in the lake before calling it a day. The number of fish here is amazing!
Next week we are bringing his bicycle along as there are ample of cycling space available here.
I wanted to walk on the foot reflexology path but I saw dog’s poo there -.- FYI, this park is filled with dogs and their owners. They play catch and more here. I just wish that they clean up after the mess though..
Have you been to any other playground that you think is better than this? Please share as we would certainly LOVE to play there! TQ :)
28 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
SUBMERRYN ON MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
Little Chefs’ Recipe
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Bendi Goreng Bawang Belacan
* Ayam Satay Buah Keras
* Soya Cincau
* Seaweed Popiah Snack
* Chicken Floss Roll
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 142,849 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 119,065 views
- Water World @ i-City - 116,214 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 107,464 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 90,322 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 85,495 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 73,700 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 72,791 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 59,510 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 58,671 views
- Aloha Family Carnival @ Main Place Mall
- My memories of Nyonya Chang (Nyonya Rice Dumpling)
- Thomas & Friends Journey Beyond Sodor!
- Buka Puasa Buffet 2017: Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Cooking with Ayden: Sweet Potato in Gula Melaka dessert
- Quick trip back to Melaka and a BBQ
- To The Dentist We Go Again
- WTF – What Tasty Food @ Bangsar