Permohonan Penempatan Murid Warganegara Tahun 1
APPLICATION FOR YEAR ONE STUDENT PLACEMENT
It’s that BIG time of our lives for mothers with kids born in the year 2007. The time is here for us to register our kid for Primary ONE! How time flies! I have not even registered Ethan for kindergarten but here I am struggling to find THAT SCHOOL for Year ONE! >_<
For folks in Selangor, we have to register ONLINE first, print all relevant documents AND submit them to the school of our choice come 1st March 2012.
Here’s how you register ONLINE.
Go to www.moe.gov.my/jpn
In my case, it is www.moe.gov.my/jpnselangor
Click on Pendaftaran Tahun Satu 2012-2013
Click on Pengenalan Sistem and read through.
Click on Tatacara dan Panduan Permohonan and read through again.
Fill in the form. I was baffled a bit as I can’t find Petaling Jaya in the list. After numerous tries, I found the school of our choice under Petaling Utama >_<
Print out the information with the pin number and relevant details AND the check list.
Get the relevant documents in the check list ready and bring to the specified school from 1 March 2012 to end April 2012.
Do bring along the original and a photocopy of
* surat beranak (birth cert)
* Kad pengenalan ibubapa (IC)
* bil air/electric/S&P (water and electric bill/Sale & Purchase agreement/Rental agreement)
* Dua keping sampul surat beralamat sendiri dan setem RM1.00 pada setiap satu sampul surat (2 pcs self-addressed envelope and RM1.00 stamp on EACH of the envelope)
1 March is this coming Thursday yo! If you have not decided which school to send your kids…. start panicking NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here for my disclosure policy.
In The Media
* ntv7 The Breakfast Show 8/5/2013
* MHI TV3 9/02/2013
* Hello On Two TV2 4/02/2013
* Chiki Boom TV2
* Bernama Radio24 13/09/2012
* The Star, Metro 19/01/2012
* The Star
* In.Tech 07/09/2010
* ParenThots 05/09/2010
* The Star, Tech Takes 01/09/2010
* The Star, 14/04/2010
* ParenThots, 12/04/2010
* TV3, 15/02/2010
* The Star, 25/11/2009
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- My Tong Sui Collection - 95,302 views
- Water World @ i-City - 81,167 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 48,887 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 47,458 views
- Scorching HOT! - 46,613 views
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 44,361 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 43,752 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 40,862 views
- Taken for Granted - 37,798 views
- Have pouffe will titon - 36,190 views
- Ayden’s 1st Birthday Celebration in Malacca
- Curvz Café, Silka Cheras
- Paper Plate Shark Craft For Kids
- Self-feeding baby
- Merdeka and Malaysia Day International Hi-Tea @ Curvz Café
- Music Mobile
- Nyonya Cuisine by Chef Debbie Teoh @ PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
- “Go-Go Crazy” Japanese Buffet @ Kofuku, Seri Pacific Hotel