Daily Fresh : My favourite Corn in a Cup
I’m very choosy when it comes to corn in a cup. I’ve tried so many out there and nothing beats the one I get from Daily Fresh. But having said that, not ALL corn from Daily Fresh outlet is good. I particularly dislike the one in Sunway Pyramid (nearby Brands Outlet) because of the way they prepare the corn. Instead of mixing the corn and butter in a separate pot, they just scooped some corn into a cup, add butter and milk, topped up the corn, close the lid and shake the cup and give it to me. @_@ I so don’t like it being done that way! I thought it was only that particular day but after frequenting that stall for more than a couple of times, I discovered that they do it THAT way and I’m so not going back there!
Daily Fresh, serving the BEST corn in a cup!
Ethan will not miss having this each time we go to the Curve!
I love the sweet corn that pops in your mouth! It doesn’t have those unsightly husk and I can let Ethan eat it without much trouble. With other brands, Ethan will always be spitting out the husk! >_<
IceKimo is MY favourite!
The staff here shaving Strawberry IceKimo for muah! :D
Strawberry IceKimo! Slurp! I love cold desserts and this is one of them! :D
Ethan and I love their waffles too. We usually take the blueberry/peanut butter or strawberry/peanut butter waffle.
The many choices of fillings for your waffle.
Darling wanted to try their Wafito Premium the other day and opted for chicken floss. One bite of it I’d say ‘Not BAD’ but after several bites, it became too salty to my liking. I still prefer the original waffle, blueberry and peanut butter! :D
14 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here for my disclosure policy.
In The Media
* ntv7 The Breakfast Show 8/5/2013
* MHI TV3 9/02/2013
* Hello On Two TV2 4/02/2013
* Chiki Boom TV2
* Bernama Radio24 13/09/2012
* The Star, Metro 19/01/2012
* The Star
* In.Tech 07/09/2010
* ParenThots 05/09/2010
* The Star, Tech Takes 01/09/2010
* The Star, 14/04/2010
* ParenThots, 12/04/2010
* TV3, 15/02/2010
* The Star, 25/11/2009
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- My Tong Sui Collection - 95,405 views
- Water World @ i-City - 84,090 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 49,085 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 47,689 views
- Scorching HOT! - 46,770 views
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 44,747 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 43,873 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 41,090 views
- Taken for Granted - 37,861 views
- Have pouffe will titon - 36,295 views
- DIY Butter Sandwich
- 七星班 Seven Star Grouper feast at Mei Six Hin, Prima Sri Gombak
- Ding Ding Grill Fish Steamboat @ Private Kitchen, SS2 Chow Yang
- Ethan’s First Talent Competition
- Ice Age Adventure 2014 @ Genting International Convention Centre
- Retrieving deleted pictures
- Behind The Scenes Tour – Let Your Adventure Begins!
- Awana Genting Hotel